The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH Empty
PostSubject: REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH   REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:19 am

MY ASSISANT LARGANDIUS THE FEEBLE RECENTLY TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD LEARN THE MAKING OF THIS SUBSTANCE. I ASSUME THIS WILL IMPROVE MY ABILITIES AS A MAGE

DO ANY OTHER WIZARDS OF THE REALM KNOW OF THIS? ARE THERE SCROLLS I MUST CONSULT? WHAT INGREDIENTS MUST I GATHER? I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO PROCURE GRAINS BUT I KNOW NOT WHAT ELSE I MUST DO....

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

Male Posts : 14
Mana : 216

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH   REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:52 am

Ah yes the beautiful magic of a warm and fragrant loaf!
Now, I don't have the most experience with the Sour Dough in particular, for I have been mostly causing my loaves to rise by using a strong air spell within the bread's center...
However, as far as my understanding goes, the "Starter" is a village of very small germs and/or fairies!
As they construct little caves in the dough, they cause it to become light and fluffy, this makes it extra delicious!
You of course must remember to add ingredients they will like, such as fresh berries or a few colorful petals.
Get back to me once you have procured this, and I shall point you to some very nice recipes I have used myself.
When they call for a "Rising Agent", this is the little guys you have gathered!
You mustn't stir them in (it is quite rude), they will dig their way in themselves once you place them in your bowl.
Best of luck in your culinary endeavor!
Back to top Go down
https://mushroomvillage.forumotion.com
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH   REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:19 am

l00kmy0rb wrote:
Ah yes the beautiful magic of a warm and fragrant loaf!
Now, I don't have the most experience with the Sour Dough in particular, for I have been mostly causing my loaves to rise by using a strong air spell within the bread's center...
However, as far as my understanding goes, the "Starter" is a village of very small germs and/or fairies!
As they construct little caves in the dough, they cause it to become light and fluffy, this makes it extra delicious!
You of course must remember to add ingredients they will like, such as fresh berries or a few colorful petals.
Get back to me once you have procured this, and I shall point you to some very nice recipes I have used myself.
When they call for a "Rising Agent", this is the little guys you have gathered!
You mustn't stir them in (it is quite rude), they will dig their way in themselves once you place them in your bowl.
Best of luck in your culinary endeavor!

INTRIGUING... I THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION

I SHALL LEAVE MY TOWER IN THE QUESTIONABLE HANDS OF MY ASSISTANT AND VENTURE TO FIND A VILLAGE SUCH AS THIS

FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE TO COME ONCE THIS QUEST IS COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH   REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST INFORMATION ON THE PRACTICE KNOWN AS SOURED DOUGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: Discussion :: Food and Drink-
Jump to: