The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

the best music on herbs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PondSkum

PondSkum

Male Posts : 7
Mana : 203

the best music on herbs? Empty
PostSubject: the best music on herbs?   the best music on herbs? EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 10:33 am

been listening to music after smoking some herbs a lot lately, thats why i started wondering if anyone has some favorites for this.
dont have any herbs rn, but soon my medicine-toad will have new stock.(yes it's medicinal, shut up lol)
this seems like a good place to ask, whats your recommendations?
mine are pixieprog, eco-industrial, and intelligent dwarf music... but thats just what i normally listen to as well.
if anyone wants some more specific recs thats cool to, i can post sum bands l8r if anyone wants that. smileweed

GnoHomo and *~leafy~greens~* adore this

Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 210

PostSubject: Re: the best music on herbs?   the best music on herbs? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:34 am

PondSkum wrote:
been listening to music after smoking some herbs a lot lately, thats why i started wondering if anyone has some favorites for this.
dont have any herbs rn, but soon my medicine-toad will have new stock.(yes it's medicinal, shut up lol)
mine are pixieprog, eco-industrial, and intelligent dwarf music... but thats just what i normally listen to as well.
if anyone wants some more specific recs thats cool to, i can post sum bands l8r if anyone wants that. smileweed

I'm a fan of sparking up some redz and listening to birdsong and frogjazz myself, though I'll also put on some pixieprog from time to time. an eco-industrial high does sound interesting, perhaps I should broaden my horizons!

PondSkum and *~leafy~greens~* adore this

Back to top Go down
*~leafy~greens~*

*~leafy~greens~*

Other / Decline to state Posts : 4
Mana : 183

PostSubject: Re: the best music on herbs?   the best music on herbs? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:39 am

PondSkum wrote:

i love to listen to eco-industrial and intellegent dwarf too /(^ × ^)\ as well as mossy rock and deep pixie metal

i would love to hear your recommendations when you post them / (•ㅅ•)\

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best music on herbs?   the best music on herbs? Empty

Back to top Go down

the best music on herbs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: Discussion :: Herbalism-
Jump to: