The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?

Go down 
+5
WillowMoonwhisperer
MushCapp
TulipsAndToadstools
GnoHomo
l00kmy0rb
9 posters
AuthorMessage
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

Male Posts : 14
Mana : 227

Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? Empty
PostSubject: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 5:42 pm

Well. Does anyone? Anyone got some gnome shit? The shit i grow in my tower goes hard, but Does anyone have Red Capz or Gnome's Beard?
Thanks... Razz

GnoHomo adores this

Back to top Go down
https://mushroomvillage.forumotion.com
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 221

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 6:27 pm

I've got some redz growing in my tree stump but my gnomes beard guy got carried off by a hawk the other day so I'm on the look out for a new plug there. could be willing to convene in the southern glade to trade highs and chill out

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 9:05 pm

GnoHomo wrote:
I've got some redz growing in my tree stump but my gnomes beard guy got carried off by a hawk the other day so I'm on the look out for a new plug there. could be willing to convene in the southern glade to trade highs and chill out
That sounds wonderful... i shall bring my pipe and some of that Sorcerers Secret ive been growing in the mountains.
Been needing a good smoke sesh foor a while. My research has been getting tedious, and a chillout is needed badly. Hahahaha!

GnoHomo adores this

Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 4:07 am

L00kmy0rb wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:
That sounds wonderful... i shall bring my pipe and some of that Sorcerers Secret ive been growing in the mountains.
Been needing a good smoke sesh foor a while. My research has been getting tedious, and a chillout is needed badly. Hahahaha!

I hear that, I've been tending my pansy garden for so long that I feel as though moss is growing upon me. Let's convene at dusk as the birds go to roost so that I may avoid the fate of my friend Smurfum, rest his soul

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

Female Posts : 8
Mana : 214

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 4:13 am

You people DISGUST ME!!! Mad I moved to this village to be rid of barkchewers like you but clearly I did not go far enough! You should be ashamed for promoting this kind of foolishness. Messing around with this sort of thing is exactly what got that nice young gnome killed and you ought to count yourselves lucky if if doesn't happen to you too...

l00kmy0rb and MushCapp detest this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:06 pm

TulipsAndToadstools wrote:
You people DISGUST ME!!! Mad I moved to this village to be rid of barkchewers like you but clearly I did not go far enough! You should be ashamed for promoting this kind of foolishness. Messing around with this sort of thing is exactly what got that nice young gnome killed and you ought to count yourselves lucky if if doesn't happen to you too...
WOW, relax! Discussing legal herbs on this forum is not against the rules. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can move to a different topic.
We're not talking about smoking quartz after all.
Back to top Go down
MushCapp

MushCapp

Male Posts : 4
Mana : 210

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 12:10 pm

ughhhhh just leave then... i bet that gnome was being stupid and got crossfaded off of fucking berries or sum shit
who gives a shit. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
btw i can get you some gnomes beard for a couple of pebbles... dm me

MushCapp adores this

l00kmy0rb and WillowMoonwhisperer detest this

Back to top Go down
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

Other / Decline to state Posts : 7
Mana : 213

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:41 pm

I was given a special Red Capz infused pastry by my neighbor in the meadow, though those always give me the strangest visions.

l00kmy0rb adores this

MushCapp detests this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 4:02 pm

MushCapp wrote:
ughhhhh just leave then... i bet that gnome was being stupid and got crossfaded off of fucking berries or sum shit
who gives a shit.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
btw i can get you some gnomes beard for a couple of pebbles... dm me
Come on man. Don't say stuff like that! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I don't think the drugs had anything to do with the hawk, and it doesn't really matter.
What matters is that its downright tragic what happened to the poor guy.
I agree that Tulips is overreacting, but you need to stop being rude to your fellow posters.
Also, you are NOT allowed to promote your drug business on this forum.
I will update the rules soon!
Please stop behaving like this, I don't want to have to ban you.
Back to top Go down
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:09 pm

l00kmy0rb wrote:
WOW, relax! Discussing legal herbs on this forum is not against the rules. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can move to a different topic.

We all know herbs and mushroom are gateway drugs! Just because it's legal now doesn't mean we all have to like it Rolling Eyes Mad

l00kmy0rb detests this

Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 219

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:18 pm

l00kmy0rb wrote:

We all know herbs and mushroom are gateway drugs! Just because it's legal now doesn't mean we all have to like it Rolling Eyes Mad

GATEWAYS ONLY TO THE MIND YOU LIMIT YOURSELF WITH YOUR PRUDISHNESS

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 219

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:20 pm

WillowMoonwhisperer wrote:
I was given a special Red Capz infused pastry by my neighbor in the meadow, though those always give me the strangest visions.

RED CAPZ MAKE THE SWEETEST OF ROLLS WHEN JUST AN APPRENTICE MY MASTER SHOWED ME HER INFUSED RECIPES AND OPENED MY MIND TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE WORLD

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 12:11 pm

ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

I really don't believe in things like "gateway drugs", after all spiced gnome mead is apparently one as well, and yet we all drink it for the Butterfly dance anyway!
And besides, Wizards such as myself or Elbart are of course experienced with such substances, since even our wise old masters partake in the magical bounty of the forest!
My Academy even encourages the use of the Philosophers Root for our studies, since it's incredible effects on the learning ability of studying wizards are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I really don't appreciate this anti herb rhetoric here, sorry.
Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:45 pm

l00kmy0rb wrote:
ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

I really don't believe in things like "gateway drugs", after all spiced gnome mead is apparently one as well, and yet we all drink it for the Butterfly dance anyway!
And besides, Wizards such as myself or Elbart are of course experienced with such substances, since even our wise old masters partake in the magical bounty of the forest!
My Academy even encourages the use of the Philosophers Root for our studies, since it's incredible effects on the learning ability of studying wizards are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

no use spending time arguing with modernists like Tulip, they'd call ginger tea a gateway if they could Rolling Eyes

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:13 pm

GnoHomo wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:
ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

no use spending time arguing with modernists like Tulip, they'd call ginger tea a gateway if they could Rolling Eyes
i have never had any mind altering herbs before...
but my teacher says gateway drugs are really dangerous.(˘ŏ_ŏ)
but she also doesn't know i've been smoking bark hehehe
(▔▀ ‿ ▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
PondSkum

PondSkum

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 2:05 am

well i have a lot of swampgoo if anyone wants to come by my pond and chill, i got the goods.
oh and if anyone wants to chill and listen to Dwarftones or Machine Gnome, i will hook u up with some mushrooms i got from an infested log. (fair warning, crazy shit! tripped for hours yesterday!)
pm me or reply if u wanna smoke w. me

l00kmy0rb and *~leafy~greens~* adore this

Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:01 am

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0 wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:
ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

(▔▀ ‿ ▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

ha ha fight the power young one, feel freedom to explore the many blessings nature gives us - but remember to do it safely!

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:05 am

GnoHomo wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:
ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

(▔▀ ‿ ▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

DISGUSTING!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF Mad If I found out that my student was doing something like this I would be very disappointed!!!! Find something better to do with your free time before you end up like some of the lowlifes on this forum Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 10:02 am

GnoHomo wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:
ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
l00kmy0rb wrote:

(▔▀ ‿ ▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

ha ha fight the power young one, feel freedom to explore the many blessings nature gives us - but remember to do it safely!

I guess it's no use arguing about "gateways" or anything...
Still the rules stand, discussing your experiences with-, as well as documenting the process of cultivating/producing-, or planning the consumption of mind or aura altering plants, as well as concoctions, spells, or tinctures are all allowed on this forum!
The direct selling or advertising however is NOT.
Now let's all move on, (or if you're not comfortable here, to a different topic) I just wanted to clarify once again.

Hahaha, ShimmeringDewdrop, you're making me feel nostalgic! I also used to smoke bark after my lessons as a young teen!
I did eventually drop it in exchange for the many different mosses the forest has to offer.
Do remember to be very careful though! You're quite young, and if it's anything like the way it was 107 years ago, it's probably difficult for you to educate yourself on the herbs you're consuming or considering to consume.
Always look these things up, trust me, it will save you a lot of trouble!
There's not much to find in tomes, but there is an ocean worth of information on the internet! (just don't believe EVERYTHING you read...)
I can link you some pages though. There's definitely a lot of wisdom to be found!

Back to top Go down
*~leafy~greens~*

*~leafy~greens~*

Other / Decline to state Posts : 4
Mana : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 2:57 am

PondSkum wrote:
well i have a lot of swampgoo if anyone wants to come by my pond and chill, i got the goods.
oh and if anyone wants to chill and listen to Dwarftones or Machine Gnome, i will hook u up with some mushrooms i got from an infested log. (fair warning, crazy shit! tripped for hours yesterday!)

i'd love to! those are some of my favourite bands \(^▽^)/

oh but maybe i shouldn't... last time I tried psychedelics I got soso scared and ate all of my friend's carrots!! not to mention that hawk people have been talking about ヾ(。>x<)シ maybe i'll just stay in my burrow...
Back to top Go down
PondSkum

PondSkum

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:35 am

*~leafy~greens~* wrote:
PondSkum wrote:

i'd love to! those are some of my favourite bands \(^▽^)/

oh but maybe i shouldn't... last time I tried psychedelics I got soso scared and ate all of my friend's carrots!! not to mention that hawk people have been talking about ヾ(。>x<)シ maybe i'll just stay in my burrow...
honestly i get it, shit can get scary. dont worry too much about that hawk though, im sure u will b ok.
if u wanna chill with some mellow stuff thats cool by me tbh. wanna meet near the pond?
got some nice moss, not too strong but it feels great.
usually i smoke it w my bro kevin, he usually gets paranoid af on moss, but this one is okay and hes all chill.
(also awesome taste in music, do you listen to skinny guppy too? or einsturzende nestbauten?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?   Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here wants to get "Wizard High" with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: Discussion :: Herbalism-
Jump to: