The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Rude Customer at the Potion Shop

Go down 
+3
MushCapp
0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0
WillowMoonwhisperer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

Other / Decline to state Posts : 7
Mana : 202

Rude Customer at the Potion Shop Empty
PostSubject: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:50 pm

I was working at the potion shop this morning and this man came in and demanded a discount on the Blue Moon Crystal potion - which I'm sure you all are aware are quite expensive! I told him no, but he he continued demanding a discount. I kept telling him that the ingredients are too rare to sell it for as low as he was asking, only for him to yell at me more and call me some very not nice things. Thankfully my employer finally asked him to leave, but I'm still quite shaken by it all.

Does anyone else have to deal with this? I feel like I get the worst customers all the time...

l00kmy0rb and 0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0 adore this

MushCapp detests this

Back to top Go down
0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

Female Posts : 7
Mana : 203

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 3:15 pm

WillowMoonwhisperer wrote:
I was working at the potion shop this morning and this man came in and demanded a discount on the Blue Moon Crystal potion - which I'm sure you all are aware are quite expensive! I told him no, but he he continued demanding a discount. I kept telling him that the ingredients are too rare to sell it for as low as he was asking, only for him to yell at me more and call me some very not nice things. Thankfully my employer finally asked him to leave, but I'm still quite shaken by it all.

Does anyone else have to deal with this? I feel like I get the worst customers all the time...
I feel so bad for you!!!! °՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞°
I hope yuo will feel okay. Why are peope always so mean? It's not okay!
What does Blue Moon Crystal do? Is it magic?
I wish I could have a chrystal with powers of niceness or something.^o^
flower  flower  flower  flower

WillowMoonwhisperer adores this

Back to top Go down
MushCapp

MushCapp

Male Posts : 4
Mana : 199

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 3:46 pm

i think your just too sensitive.
Back to top Go down
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

Female Posts : 8
Mana : 203

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:01 pm

Honestly Blue Moon Crystal potion IS too expensive! Potion sellers just mark up the price because the know they can Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 210

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:03 pm

don't listen to those other commenters, you should value your labour especially with the rarity of ingredients this season. you did the right thing kicking out that customer

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

Male Posts : 14
Mana : 216

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 11:59 am

That reminds me of my old days working at the ingredient store... some customers really don't understand the value of such items.
"I could brew it myself!", and yet you have not! It is a silliness truly.
Frankly I turned to the arcane arts due to behavior like this. I just cannot tolerate it, you see.
Here is to hoping they shall never return to your shop!
Back to top Go down
https://mushroomvillage.forumotion.com
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 9:19 pm

MushCapp wrote:

i think your just too sensitive.

I don't mean to be sensitive! I just can't handle stress, after all I am only five inches tall! Stress is too much for me, sometimes I even faint...[/quote]

Last edited by WillowMoonwhisperer on Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 9:29 pm

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0 wrote:

I feel so bad for you!!!! °՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞°
I hope yuo will feel okay. Why are peope always so mean? It's not okay!
What does Blue Moon Crystal do? Is it magic?
I wish I could have a chrystal with powers of niceness or something.^o^
flower  flower  flower  flower

I am so sorry for getting back to you so late! It is a very busy time for us due to the Spirit Festival.

Blue Moon Crystal potion is a very powerful potion for controling one's dreams - the best in our shop! I've only used it once, but everything was so vivid and I was able to bend my dream to my will with utmost ease.

Also, you are very sweet! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 9:38 pm

TulipsAndToadstools wrote:

Honestly Blue Moon Crystal potion IS too expensive! Potion sellers just mark up the price because the know they can Rolling Eyes

I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! The merchants that we buy the ingrediants from make it so hard to sell the potion any less! If I could sell it at a lesser price, I truly truly would!
Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:41 pm

I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! The merchants that we buy the ingrediants from make it so hard to sell the potion any less! If I could sell it at a lesser price, I truly truly would!

DO NOT BEND TO THIS PARASITE... HAVE WORTH AND BE ASSERTIVE. STRIKE YOUR ENEMIES DOWN IN THE BATTLE OF WILLS

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 210

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:42 pm

I'm not really sure what Elbar is talking about but he's right, you need to know your own worth and not listen to rude customers who just want to pay less

l00kmy0rb and WillowMoonwhisperer adore this

Back to top Go down
WillowMoonwhisperer

WillowMoonwhisperer

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 11:16 pm

GnoHomo wrote:

I'm not really sure what Elbar is talking about but he's right, you need to know your own worth and not listen to rude customers who just want to pay less

You and Elbar are both right. I just don't know if I have the strength to do it... Sad
Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 2:49 am

GnoHomo wrote:

You and Elbar are both right. I just don't know if I have the strength to do it... Sad

SEEK ME IN THE WOODS TO THE SOUTH. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rude Customer at the Potion Shop   Rude Customer at the Potion Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Rude Customer at the Potion Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: The Village [RP]-
Jump to: