The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

power stones real

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MushCapp

MushCapp

Male Posts : 4
Mana : 210

power stones real Empty
PostSubject: power stones real   power stones real EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:53 pm

can we talk about things that actually matter for ponce?
seriously.
well so are the powerstones real, i want to get myself some and see if they could increase my yield, and also make me better at playing my favorite meet and gnome games.
i really need this.

also i am now selling almost everywhere, cut a deal with a group of bluejays, i can deliver FAST

Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 219

power stones real Empty
PostSubject: Re: power stones real   power stones real EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:23 pm

MushCapp wrote:
seriously.
well so are the powerstones real, i want to get myself some and see if they could increase my yield, and also make me better at playing my favorite meet and gnome games.
i really need this.

also i am now selling almost everywhere, cut a deal with a group of bluejays, i can deliver FAST

SOME SAY THAT SOME MAY BE FOUND IN THE MOUNTAINS TO THE EAST BUT THE JOURNEY IS PERILOUS AND ONLY ONCE HAVE I MET ONE WHO CLAIMED TO SEE THEM

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 221

power stones real Empty
PostSubject: Re: power stones real   power stones real EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:33 pm

MushCapp wrote:
seriously.
i really need this.

I've never met anyone who's had authentic power stones, honestly I don't really believe they're real anymore. also you've gotta stop trying to sell on here, it's against the forum rules

l00kmy0rb adores this

Back to top Go down
l00kmy0rb
Admin
l00kmy0rb

Male Posts : 14
Mana : 227

power stones real Empty
PostSubject: Re: power stones real   power stones real EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 11:24 am

GnoHomo wrote:
MushCapp wrote:
seriously.
i really need this.

I've never met anyone who's had authentic power stones, honestly I don't really believe they're real anymore. also you've gotta stop trying to sell on here, it's against the forum rules

i actually knew a guy who had some real powerstones. i am convinced they were real, since he did cast with might never before seen.
However the power corrupted him (long story), and he had to drop out of the Crystal Spire School For Boys.
i still miss him, he was a great study buddy.
Honestly i just advise not even trying to track them down, they're more hassle than they're worth.
Also just like GnoHomo said, you have to stop selling on here. If you do this in any more topics, i will be forced to ban you!
Back to top Go down
https://mushroomvillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

power stones real Empty
PostSubject: Re: power stones real   power stones real Empty

Back to top Go down

power stones real
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: Discussion-
Jump to: