The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

Female Posts : 8
Mana : 203

Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? Empty
PostSubject: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 7:59 pm

The sparrows have become bold lately, they ignore my scarecrows completely and go straight for my seedlings! How have others been dealing with this kind of issue? flower
Back to top Go down
GnoHomo

GnoHomo

Mana : 210

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:03 pm

TulipsAndToadstools wrote:
The sparrows have become bold lately, they ignore my scarecrows completely and go straight for my seedlings! How have others been dealing with this kind of issue? flower

I have also noticed the abundance of birds in the garden this season, I've found that allowing some towering ivy to grow around and over the garden can form a natural barrier that the birds don't want to put the effort into breaking through. also making sure not to leave sacks or bowles of seed out for them to see can help
Back to top Go down
TulipsAndToadstools

TulipsAndToadstools

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:06 pm

GnoHomo wrote:

I have also noticed the abundance of birds in the garden this season, I've found that allowing some towering ivy to grow around and over the garden can form a natural barrier that the birds don't want to put the effort into breaking through. also making sure not to leave sacks or bowles of seed out for them to see can help

I keep a very tidy garden thank you very much!! But I shall try that, Hopefully those layabouts Sleep that sell magical plants over by the river have some in stock.
Back to top Go down
0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 2:43 pm

GnoHomo wrote:

i once left ouuuut a bag of seeds and a bunch of birdies took my entire stock of grains /TxT\
so so sad!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 4:38 pm

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0 wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:

i once left ouuuut a bag of seeds and a bunch of birdies took my entire stock of grains /TxT\

AN UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT. I POSSESS TOMES THAT MAY HELP WITH THIS IN THE FUTURE... IF YOU CAN FIND ME

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0 adores this

Back to top Go down
0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

0x0ShimmeringDewdrop0x0

Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 5:01 pm

ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:

AN UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT. I POSSESS TOMES THAT MAY HELP WITH THIS IN THE FUTURE... IF YOU CAN FIND ME

you do? really?
could you help me flip the pages? it's very hard for me to do, and moving a gust of wind to do it uses so much of my energy...
if you could do that i would be sooooooo happy!!!٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´-
if you want i'll even share my many future grains with you!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 208

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 2:55 am

ELBARTHEWISE wrote:
GnoHomo wrote:

you do? really?
could you help me flip the pages? it's very hard for me to do, and moving a gust of wind to do it uses so much of my energy...
if you could do that i would be sooooooo happy!!!٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´-
if you want i'll even share my many future grains with you!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

I MAY BE IN NEED OF GRAINS, MY PROTEGE INSISTS THAT I "GET A HOBBY" AND A "SOUR DOUGHED STARTER"... PERHAPS WE CAN COME TO SOME ARRANGEMENT! I SHALL BE IN THE WESTERN MEADOW AT DUSK
Back to top Go down
*~leafy~greens~*

*~leafy~greens~*

Other / Decline to state Posts : 4
Mana : 183

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 3:00 am

well perhaps the birds were just hungry... /(◕ x < )\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?   Tips for keeping birds away from flowers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for keeping birds away from flowers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mushroom Village :: The Forum :: Discussion :: Plants and Gardening-
Jump to: