The Mushroom Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abeautiful place deep in the woods, within a gorgeous clearing, you will see many creatures and their houses in the magical moss. You will meet real gnomes and more!

HomeCalendarEventsLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

how to make flies appear?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PondSkum

PondSkum

Male Posts : 7
Mana : 214

how to make flies appear? Empty
PostSubject: how to make flies appear?   how to make flies appear? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 1:55 am

hey so my friend said hes been living off of flies the last few weeks, he never told me where and how he gets them, and he started to call it a "business secret".
how do i make flies appear? some of you are wizards, right? is there a spell?
my bro told me they just appear out of thin air whenever there is garbage or fruit around, but it hasn't been working, i got like 3 flies at best.
its really starting to get to me, and i feel quite insecure about the whole thing.
does anyone have any idea what this "business secret" could be?
i did hear that apparently you can catch flies with honey, but im not gonna take any chances.
Back to top Go down
ELBARTHEWISE

ELBARTHEWISE

Male Posts : 13
Mana : 219

how to make flies appear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to make flies appear?   how to make flies appear? EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 3:13 am

PondSkum wrote:
hey so my friend said hes been living off of flies the last few weeks, he never told me where and how he gets them, and he started to call it a "business secret".
how do i make flies appear? some of you are wizards, right? is there a spell?
my bro told me they just appear out of thin air whenever there is garbage or fruit around, but it hasn't been working, i got like 3 flies at best.
its really starting to get to me, and i feel quite insecure about the whole thing.
does anyone have any idea what this "business secret" could be?
i did hear that apparently you can catch flies with honey, but im not gonna take any chances.

I HAVE LONG STUDIED THIS. IT IS NO EASY FEAT TO MAKE BEASTS BEND TO YOUR WILL. KEEP TRYING AND YOU MAY HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH THAT WE HAVE NOT YET DISCOVERED

(PS. TRY THE SUBSTANCE KNOWN AS LIMEDEW. THIS HAS LED TO THE MOST SUCCESS FROM MY PEERS AND I)
Back to top Go down

how to make flies appear?
Page 1 of 1